Tuesday, June 30, 2015

5 Questions With Jeffrey Dean Morgan of “Extant”

Jeffrey Dean Morgan spends enough time without his shirt on in CBS’ Extant to make most women take notice. It’s surprising with Morgan’s movie star looks that acting came about accidentally. After helping a friend move to Los Angeles, Morgan met a casting director, and “the next thing you know, I did a Roger Corman movie.” “If you are my age or older, you started doing Corman movies,” Morgan, 49, continues. “And I did a couple of those and I did not know what I was doing. I did not know what a mark was or how to memorize lines, … Continue reading

The post 5 Questions With Jeffrey Dean Morgan of “Extant” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1BU3V7y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment