Tuesday, September 1, 2015

VOD Spotlight: The Making Of I’ll See You In My Dreams

In I’ll See You in My Dreams, songstress and widow Carol (Blythe Danner) realizes that life can begin again at any age. She strikes up a friendship with her pool man (Martin Starr), pursues a relationship with a new love (Sam Elliott) and reconnects with her daughter. Brett Haley, who directed, co-wrote, and edited I’ll See You in My Dreams, recognizes that an exploration of the lives of a group of retirees might seem an unusual choice for a filmmaker in his 30s. Yet Haley sees the story of Carol, a still vital widow whose carefully constructed life suddenly collapses, … Continue reading

The post VOD Spotlight: The Making Of I’ll See You In My Dreams appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1EyOAej
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment