Sunday, May 29, 2016

Recap: Naked and Afraid Honduras “Strength in Pain”

“AAh! There’s a snake on me!” It’s not as catchy as Sherriff Woody’s “There’s a snake in my boot,” but it’ll have to do as this episode’s catchphrase. I was very touched that some of my regular N&A friends were worried that my unflinching honesty got me in trouble. Never fear, Channel Guide Magazine loves me because of (and in spite of) my honesty. My husband and I were just enjoying a few kid-free (and computer-free) days celebrating his recent milestone birthday. This week we’re heading to the Atlantida region of Honduras. Hola Honduras! It’s gonna be hot. It’s gonna be … Continue reading

The post Recap: Naked and Afraid Honduras “Strength in Pain” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1qWiBhN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment