Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This Is How You Make Millions Off Your Grandma's Brownie Recipe

Lizanne Falsetto thinks big and she thinks thin. The former model-turned-CEO of nutrition bar company thinkThin has built a multi-million dollar business from the ground up. She joined HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps Tuesday to discuss her 17-year-long road to success.



Falsetto says she based her on-the-go food bars, which are low-sugar, high-protein and gluten-free, on her Italian grandmother's own brownie recipe.



"My grandmother had a slew of sugar-filled, fabulous cookies," she said. "And when I came back from the modeling world I was trying to find something I could take with me on the go that didn’t have sugar, that had protein and didn’t have gluten... so I realized that I needed to make my own.”



With two children and a bustling career, Falsetto finds time to re-charge and relax. Yet her favorite pastime brings her straight back to her roots. “If I need to do anything to calm me down I go straight to the kitchen and cook something,” she said.



To learn more, watch the full segment HERE.



from Healthy Living - The Huffington Post http://ift.tt/19uIbRF

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment