Thursday, April 30, 2015

TLC’s Psychic Matchmaker Premieres Friday May 1

I may or may not be dating. I may or may not have seen a psychic or two ( … or, um, four) in my life. So when I heard about a show that combines dating and psychics, I thought, “Well, yeah, of course … WHY NOT?!” Actually, that’s not what I thought. I thought, “What lows will reality TV sink to next?” But, you know, I think we scraped the bottom of the barrel with Neighbors With Benefits, so we might be back on the upswing. Enter Psychic Matchmaker, TLC’s new series, which premieres tomorrow night (Friday, May 1) … Continue reading

The post TLC’s Psychic Matchmaker Premieres Friday May 1 appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1dyqlAn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment