Wednesday, September 23, 2015

7 Questions with … “Awkward.” Star Jillian Rose Reed

Ah, the life if a high school princess. Who doesn’t dream of being forever 17, and pretty, and popular, and a cheerleader, and the school president, and really, really funny? Actress Jillian Rose Reed is living this dream as sassy resident redhead, Tamara Kaplan, on MTV’s Awkward. Reed says, “I’m a little like my character and my character is a little like me. I’ve put a lot of myself into her but also have developed some of her habits over the years.” She also reveals ,“She’s really made up of me and people who are close to me.” One of Tamara’s … Continue reading

The post 7 Questions with … “Awkward.” Star Jillian Rose Reed appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1iMhtKl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment