Wednesday, August 12, 2015

GiGi talks about her time on WWE “Tough Enough” after elimination

Winning multiple challenges and progressing in the ring, Giorgia “GiGi” Piscina was seen as a favorite to win a WWE contract on “Tough Enough.” However, the votes weren’t there for the loveable Aussie, who was eliminated from the reality show this week. “I would like to say I was shocked, but anything can happen at this stage of the competition,” she said. “I don’t think anybody is safe. I was ready to be in the bottom three, but definitely wasn’t ready to go home. I’m a very emotional person as you probably have seen in the previous episodes when I … Continue reading

The post GiGi talks about her time on WWE “Tough Enough” after elimination appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1NqOlS3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment