Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tanner talks about being a fighter and his time on WWE Tough Enough

Tanner Saraceno takes pride in being a fighter in every facet of his life. That’s why the latest contestant to go on the WWE Tough Enough reality show isn’t deterred. The 24-year-old MMA athlete out of Boiling Springs, S.C. is down, but not for the count. “It’s definitely frustrating with the hard work I put in,” he said. “I was 185 pounds, and I was at my fighting weight. When I started I realized I’m probably too small for cameras, so I started working immediately by putting some size on me. I wanted to be able to perform with bigger … Continue reading

The post Tanner talks about being a fighter and his time on WWE Tough Enough appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1fpmm9H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment