Monday, April 18, 2016

Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season Finale: Paula Needs to Get Over Josh!

Recap – Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season Finale (season 1): “Paula Needs to Get Over Josh” – The CW, original airdate Mon. 4/18/16 (For all Crazy Ex recaps, click here. The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend season finale has me a little bit shocked, though I guess I really don’t know how else things could have possibly turned out. I’m Team Greg (and, based on what I see on social media, I’m in the minority); I can be a bit snarky, and a bit jaded, just like him. Snarky and jaded as I may be, though, I still love this show (and am excited for … Continue reading

The post Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season Finale: Paula Needs to Get Over Josh! appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1SPbYEB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment