Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dance Moms Australia special Part 2 recap: Abby whines and Nia shines

Why didn’t any of you warn me that Dance Moms is already back June 9, Dance Moms nation? I know you knew before I did, because you always know things before I do, even I get paid to know the things. And here I was looking forward to at least a handful of relaxing summer Tuesdays after we wrap up our Australian adventures and head off to further torment in L.A. But noooooo. Speaking of noooooo, that’s about how much fun Abby wants the girls to have before getting back down to business. A little snuggling koalas and that is … Continue reading

The post Dance Moms Australia special Part 2 recap: Abby whines and Nia shines appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1IZGOuw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment