Sunday, May 31, 2015

Recap: Naked and Afraid, “Lord of the Rats”

I am do glad to see a new episode of Naked and Afraid. I was a little steamed to have a clip show last week.  I know it was a holiday, but It would have been pretty awesome to have current service members take on the 21-day survival challenge. I know we’ve had military veterans on the show, but I’d love to see some 21-year-olds try to put what they’ve just learned into practice. Let’s get started and meet this week’s brave survivalists. Angela Age 36 Pittsburgh, PA Angela has 5 kids and is engaged. She’s a self-taught survivalist and … Continue reading

The post Recap: Naked and Afraid, “Lord of the Rats” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1dFO4Pu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment