Friday, February 27, 2015

Think Outside The Box. Sex Inside The Box. Sex Box Premieres Tonight!

When a package marked Sex Box showed up in our office, I was both baffled and intrigued. We’re used to getting quirky press kits around here – they’re part of the joy of being in our industry – but some are more eye-catching than others. My first thought was, “There are no instructions for this sex box. If I remember correctly, step 1 involves cutting a hole in the box. But I don’t have the necessary equipment for step 2 … Hmmm. Well, I hope there’s cool free stuff – like a Sex Box t-shirt that I can wear to … Continue reading


The post Think Outside The Box. Sex Inside The Box. Sex Box Premieres Tonight! appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.






from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1E4yreR

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment