Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Face Off Season 9 episode 13 recap: Movie Magic Part 1

Face Off Season 9 episode 13 begins with the usual reality show “blah, blah, blah I’m stressed out & miss my family so here – talk to them on FaceTime so we can see who is bolstered by this & who cries.” Face Off is one of the nicest reality shows on TV, so the whole “humanize the contestants” seems really unnecessary. These people already seem nice, so I really don’t need to see them getting emotional with their loved ones to let me know that. But then again, I never like the “family moment” portion of reality TV even … Continue reading

The post Face Off Season 9 episode 13 recap: Movie Magic Part 1 appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1hUwYyn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment