Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 2 recap: While Rick’s away…

After last week’s The Walking Dead Season 6 opener, I was interested to see what others had to say, so I took a stroll through the interwebs. I was surprised by so much negative commentary, from groaning about too much confusing black and white stuff to swearing off the series forever. To those who didn’t like the flip-flopping, I say shake it off. And for those who decided to completely pull the plug, I can only feel pity… With that said, Episode 2 is an ass kicker! I personally enjoyed last week’s episode, but it’s nothing compared to “JSS,” whatever that means. … Continue reading

The post The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 2 recap: While Rick’s away… appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1LjfQNt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment