Monday, October 19, 2015

Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 2 – “Josh’s Girlfriend Is Really Cool!”

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 2 aired tonight, and the series continues to crack me up. Tonight’s episode, “Josh’s Girlfriend Is Really Cool” in a nutshell: Rebecca meets (and desperately tries to befriend) Josh’s girlfriend, Valencia, and we gain a little more insight into Rebecca’s relationship with Paula. Greg’s still, for whatever reason, into Rebecca, and Rebecca’s still crazy funny. Side note: Before I dive into the recap, can I just say how happy I am to have a show with an opening sequence? Am I the only one who considers TV themes a staple from childhood? I was so disappointed when … Continue reading

The post Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 2 – “Josh’s Girlfriend Is Really Cool!” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1hOME6i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment