Sunday, December 6, 2015

Into the Badlands Season 1 Episode 4 recap – “Two Tigers Subdue Dragons”

I have a dilemma. As of right now, the only character I trust is Sunny, and I’m not even certain he’s to be trusted. This is not good and can’t be resolved in only two more episodes. I hope like hell things have only just begun for this series. If I’m left in this state at the end of the sixth episode, with no hope for more, I’ll need therapy. • Into the Badlands Season 1 recaps: Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3  The episode begins as Tilda runs through the woods. She’s wearing a white dress and … Continue reading

The post Into the Badlands Season 1 Episode 4 recap – “Two Tigers Subdue Dragons” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1NcQVtM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment