Sunday, December 20, 2015

Into the Badlands Season 1 finale recap: “Hand of Five Poisons”

This is a good title for the season finale of a glorious series – and it aptly describes what I may use to slap the powers that be at AMC if Into the Badlands is not renewed! It’s been a blast watching this over the past six weeks, and I KNOW many others share in my sentiment. There is nothing else like it on TV. But let’s get to it. Sunny races through the poppies with his payment to the River King. I tweeted something about substituting Bale’s noggin for M.K.’s, and that’s exactly what Sunny’s does! Now I feel … Continue reading

The post Into the Badlands Season 1 finale recap: “Hand of Five Poisons” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1IiY7bm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment