Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Murphy on making WWE history, the growth of NXT and United Kingdom tour

When Buddy Murphy won the tag team titles in NXT, it wasn’t just a milestone for himself and tag partner Wesley Blake. The Melbourne native made WWE history for Australia as well. “It was a huge honor,” Murphy said. “It was quite an accomplishment for me. I wasn’t aware it went beyond that until the Australian fans hit me up on Twitter to inform me. I did a little research and was the first Australian-born to ever hold a championship. It’s something nobody can take away from me. It’s awesome. Speechless is the right word.” The 27-year-old has grown within … Continue reading

The post Murphy on making WWE history, the growth of NXT and United Kingdom tour appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1RF9xIh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment