Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12 Days of Winter Meditations: Day 11





Dreaming: Visualization



I'm a believer in the power of dreaming to create the future you want. I think sometimes people look at my life and think maybe it's been easy or that I've been given everything I need. Nothing could be further from the truth. Every single one of us has been given something, and it's up to each of us to make it ours and take it where we want to go. And where we want to go needs us to dream it to discover it. My life has had the potential to go in so many different directions, but at each year's end, I take time to dream my future.



Let's be honest here, does it always work out just how I wanted it to? Hell no. But does it get closer? Yes. The further we push and dream, the closer we get to making it happen. And each year the lessons learned are like blocks that build the future.



Dare to dream. Sounds like a cliché to you? Then you are only living on the shallow surface of your life. Dive in to dream big! This could be the year your dreams come true!



For more from Maria Rodale, visit www.mariasfarmcountrykitchen.com



from Healthy Living - The Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maria-rodale/12-days-of-winter-meditat_11_b_4523486.html?utm_hp_ref=healthy-living&ir=Healthy+Living

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment