Monday, December 30, 2013

12 Days of Winter Meditations: Day 10





Reflection: Remembering



Our memories of the previous year are like reflections in a window: layered, evocative, imagined, and unsteady. But it's good to remember. As the year comes to a close, take time to reflect on what you learned this past year. What did you accomplish? Celebrate it! What did you not accomplish? Let it go! What surprised you? Make a note of it. What disappointed you? Forget about it.



I regard the next few days as my most spiritual holiday of the year--it's about doing the work to realize what I learned this year and what I need to learn next year. It's about remembering who I am and who I want to be. And it's a reminder that each day, each year, is a chance to start over again.



For more from Maria Rodale, visit www.mariasfarmcountrykitchen.com



from Healthy Living - The Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maria-rodale/12-days-of-winter-meditat_10_b_4518333.html?utm_hp_ref=healthy-living&ir=Healthy+Living

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment