Monday, April 27, 2015

HAPPYish Episode 1 Recap

HAPPYish premiered tonight on Showtime. I’m not going to lie: it exhausted me to watch it, but I’m going to keep watching, nonetheless. It’s a bit eye-rolling to watch an angsty, artsy interpretation of a wealthy, white male having an existential crisis, but I’ll try my best to keep my recap positive because, even though the pilot episode wore me down, something about it interested me. I think it was the murderous elf. More on that later, though. As the show opens, we see Mt. Rushmore, and hear a voiceover from Thom Payne, the show’s main character, which is pretty … Continue reading

The post HAPPYish Episode 1 Recap appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1Fqua5k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment