Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Recap: Dancing With The Stars: 10th Anniversary Special

I will be the first to admit, 10 years ago, when I first heard of the show, Dancing With The Stars; I thought the concept sounded terrible. I didn’t think that watching non-dancers perform ballroom dancing routines was a terrible idea. But was I ever wrong! Within the first episode or two, I was hooked. Kelly Monaco and her petite and powerful frame and John O’Hurley with his suave silver-foxiness were among a perfect cast that showed that dance was for everyone. Now, the cast is larger, the dances have higher production value, and every season, we fall in love … Continue reading

The post Recap: Dancing With The Stars: 10th Anniversary Special appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1GDAZ2b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment