Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dance Moms Season 5 episode 26 recap: Babies, bats and unruly hats …

Mama’s home, boys and girls! And since I was away for so long, I want everyone to hit up the comments section and tell me the best thing and the worst thing about the two episodes I missed. Also, veteran readers, how about that John R. Kasich, Governor, running for president?! At least WE know who the guy is, anyway. Looks like we got us an intact ALDC LA while I was away, too. Jill’s so happy about it that she decides to do a cartwheel in a skirt, which allows the first screen capture of my return to feature … Continue reading

The post Dance Moms Season 5 episode 26 recap: Babies, bats and unruly hats … appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1fFoJp7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment