Sunday, July 26, 2015

Recap: Naked and Afraid, Season 4 Finale “Easier Said Than Done”

I’ve been so excited to see how the Show Us What You Got participants would do in a survival setting ever since I learned about the opportunity for survival newbies to give “the Everest of Survival” experiences a go. I am jealous that I wasn’t selected for the experience, but also a little not jealous; I’m watching this episode in a t-shirt drinking a cold, orange-flavored La Croix. So while I may be nearly naked, I’m protected by my trusty goldendoodle. And I am not thirsty. Thousands of people applied for Naked and Afraid’s Show Us What You Got experience … Continue reading

The post Recap: Naked and Afraid, Season 4 Finale “Easier Said Than Done” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1U1xwB3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment