Sunday, July 26, 2015

Recap: Naked and Afraid XL, Episode 2 “40 Days, No Escape”

Last week, I was on an airplane to London while Naked and Afraid XL, Episode 2 was airing in the U.S.. By the time I had arrived at my hotel, the comments made it clear that this episode was a whole new level of insanity. Everyone was buzzing about Honora’s trip to coo-coo-town. So when I got home from London yesterday, I shrugged off my jet-lag and sat down to catch up on the crazy. I have asked Discovery Channel for advanced access to the episodes of Naked and Afraid XL, but because of the heavy amounts of blurring and pixilation that … Continue reading

The post Recap: Naked and Afraid XL, Episode 2 “40 Days, No Escape” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1fxVPax
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment