Thursday, July 30, 2015

Done with the “Daily” grind. Here’s when to watch Jon Stewart’s last Daily Show

What will we do without Jonnie Stew? The Daily Show Daily Show Full Episodes,  More Daily Show Videos,  Comedy Central Full Episodes   Sure, I thought the same of Stephen Colbert and The Colbert Report back in December, but my mourning was tempered with the understanding that I’m getting Stephen back next month in Letterman’s place. Jon … well, I don’t know. And that stings. Yes, The Daily Show will go on. But not The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. Because I’m a print journalist who still believes hard in the medium, I get my daily news from a handful … Continue reading

The post Done with the “Daily” grind. Here’s when to watch Jon Stewart’s last Daily Show appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1JyIcUB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment