Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ms. Juicy Is All Wet. Recap Little Women: Atlanta Episode 4

It’s Minnie’s birthday! Time for a party. And we know from experience that nothing bad ever happens when reality shows celebrate birthdays! Monie asks her bestie if she’s going to make any birthday resolutions, which makes me panic for a second. Birthday resolutions aren’t a thing, are they? I have a hard enough time making a New Year’s resolution, and I know I’m going to fail on that one. I guess on my next birthday, just recycle my perpetual New Year’s resolution and say I’m gonna make my ass less fat. Minnie wants to find a man who and resolves … Continue reading

The post Ms. Juicy Is All Wet. Recap Little Women: Atlanta Episode 4 appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1LuvkML
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment