Monday, February 29, 2016

Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 13: Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!

Recap – Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 13: “Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!” – The CW, original airdate Mon. 2/29/16 (For all Crazy Ex recaps, click here.) Well, they did it. They unjumped the shark for me. I’m pretty impressed with how the writers for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend handled the whole foiled fake boyfriend situation. In Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 13, Rebecca handles the Trent situation (or, more accurately, Trent handles the Trent situation); Rebecca and a longtime rival battle it out, rap style; and the team heads to L.A. to try the hot water case. (BTW, speaking of hot water, I’ve … Continue reading

The post Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 13: Josh and I Go to Los Angeles! appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1TiX6V1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment