Monday, February 29, 2016

The Walking Dead Season 6 episode 11 recap – Do We Got A Friend in Jesus?

Do we? Last week, we were left with the naked bums of Michonne and Rick as they hopped out of the sack, weapons in hand, to address Paul’s visit to their “honey-MOON” suite, or whatever you wanna call it. I’m calling it weird, but the rest of the world seems to be into the Richonne thing. I get it, but it’s still causing me some discomfort … kind of like a tiny pebble in my favorite pair of trusty worn old sneakers. Whatever. I’m weird. Sorry world. I just think this situation is sorta, well, incestuous. I’ve viewed Rick and … Continue reading

The post The Walking Dead Season 6 episode 11 recap – Do We Got A Friend in Jesus? appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1nc2MkX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment