Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Walking Dead Season 6 episode 9 recap: All Together Now?

Holy crap! The Walking Dead Season 6 returned tonight … and with a BANG and a lot of bloodshed! When we were slapped with the much-hated season break, Sasha, Abraham and Daryl (aka RAWR!) were faced with a group of motorcycling Negan-minions. I don’t know about you, but I have NOT been looking forward to Negan’s arrival. It’s inevitable, but I still don’t want it … being grounded for having parties while my parents were up north was inevitable, too. I hate the inevitable. Anyway! Negan’s unnamed chimp … which I will call him because of his ginormous ears and my … Continue reading

The post The Walking Dead Season 6 episode 9 recap: All Together Now? appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1Xsla6h
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment