Friday, March 18, 2016

5 Reasons I Would Die On Naked And Afraid

I have watched every episode of Naked and Afraid since it premiered, so when the series send me a bow drill, my surroundings got all wavy and I imagined myself on the Discovery survival series. I quickly came to the conclusion that I would die. Or maybe not. Here’s why… My Blur Would Be Too Big. At first glance, this may not seem potentially fatal, but believe me, my bosoms might prove deadly. First of all, one of the camera people might have a heart attack when I unleash my bounty. Or someone may get so distracted by seeing me nude … Continue reading

The post 5 Reasons I Would Die On Naked And Afraid appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1PhdUnm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment