Thursday, March 17, 2016

A&E’s 60 Days In recap: Welcome to the Thunder Dome!

Welcome to the first recap of A&E’s 60 Days In (Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT), a.k.a. So You Think You Can Survive Two Months In Prison. To be clear, I am not watching and recapping 60 Days In because I care about prison reform or the rights of the incarcerated. Nor am I pursuing a technical college evening degree program in Correctional Science or any of that. On the list of things that I worry about on a daily basis, prison conditions are 36,447th. No, I’m 100 percent in this thing for making wise-ass commentary (perhaps you are familiar with my work?) about reality show participants … Continue reading

The post A&E’s 60 Days In recap: Welcome to the Thunder Dome! appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1MbJSGN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment