Sunday, March 27, 2016

Recap: Naked and Afraid Amazonia: Episode 3 “Rise Above”

This week, I’m surviving Spring Break with my husband and kids in the “Wilds” of Williamsburg, Virginia. So I’m getting to know our forefathers, and two survivalists head to a forsaken region of Amazonia. And this week’s male participants promises to be one of N&A‘s most colorful characters EVER!! (Spoiler: In 2009, Jake appeared on the Discovery channel show Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment, and was apparently the first openly gay person shown on a Discovery network program). Related: History’s Alone returns in April for Season 2! While I’m off on my adventure in American history, here are mini-bios for this week’s … Continue reading

The post Recap: Naked and Afraid Amazonia: Episode 3 “Rise Above” appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1pEFE0b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment