Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Alicia Fox on growing as a person on Total Divas and her WWE longevity

Alicia Fox has opened up her life to a worldwide audience on WWE Total Divas. Showing a more vulnerable side, the female butt-kicker has been able to resonate with fans outside the ring on the E! reality series. She relives these experiences, both good and bad, alongside audiences Tuesday nights. The 29-year-old has found the experience educational. “I realize I still have a lot of growing up to do,” Fox admitted. “I began to start digesting how to mature form those immature moments. I definitely felt I have grown though as a person. There are certain storylines. I have one … Continue reading

The post Alicia Fox on growing as a person on Total Divas and her WWE longevity appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1Rl5FOw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment