Friday, November 13, 2015

Do the Alaskan Bush People get paid? We asked!

Go Here For All Of Your Fish-Punching Alaskan Bush People Needs! The possibility had been on the table for a while, and I finally took up the opportunity to do a phone Q&A with the entire Brown family of Discovery Channel’s Alaskan Bush People. I didn’t know what to expect, and I wasn’t exactly sure what I’d do with the interview after it was done. I knew it definitely wouldn’t be a promotional puff piece. The Browns are a family with a lot of off-camera issues, and there are so many inconsistencies between what we’ve seen on TV and what’s been reported publicly, that I wouldn’t be … Continue reading

The post Do the Alaskan Bush People get paid? We asked! appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1MO2BSu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment