Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Recap: Wicked City – Episode 3 (Should I Stay or Should I Go)

Recap: Wicked City Episode 3 “Should I Stay or Should I Go” – ABC, original airdate Tue. 11/10/15 (For all Wicked City recaps, click here.) This week’s episode of Wicked City had a lot less blood (no killing, but yet another head in a box) and even less music than last time (come ON, I had “Should I Stay or Should I Go” in my head all day today, and it wasn’t in the episode at all). The ratings on this show aren’t too great (but, if you’re keeping track at home, the networks are pretty much not canceling anything this season–at … Continue reading

The post Recap: Wicked City – Episode 3 (Should I Stay or Should I Go) appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1kovWNk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment