Monday, November 16, 2015

Recap: Blindspot Season 1, Episode 9 – To Kill a Character

Blindspot fans: Remember when I said I wanted to see more of a certain character? Well, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind. In this week’s episode, one of my favs shows up briefly and it’s not a good visit. I’m guessing we won’t be seeing him again for a while. He’s not the only special guest star that’s losing access to the craft services, though. Read on for this week’s recap! • BLINDSPOT recaps: Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5 | Episode 6 | Episode 7 | Episode 8 This … Continue reading

The post Recap: Blindspot Season 1, Episode 9 – To Kill a Character appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1HRn7WH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment