Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Bitch is Back! Recap: The Royals Season 2 Premiere

Welcome back to The Royals! I’ve missed our favorite Brits and I’ve especially missed loathing Cyrus. I wonder if actor Jake Maskall, who plays Cy spent his summer dodging spittle from fans of King Simon. This is one of the best TV villains we’ve had in a long time, and I have high hopes that becoming king will only make the depths that Cyrus is willing to sink even greater. I was surprised that The Royals didn’t receive any Emmy nominations, not for supporting actor (Maskall), not for leading actress (Hurley) and triple shocked that the series didn’t receive a … Continue reading

The post The Bitch is Back! Recap: The Royals Season 2 Premiere appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1OMWncf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment