Monday, November 16, 2015

Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 6 – My First Thanksgiving With Josh!

Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 6: “My First Thanksgiving With Josh!” – The CW, original airdate Mon. 11/16/15 (For all Crazy Ex recaps, click here.) I’m giving thanks for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend this year! Tonight’s Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Thanksgiving episode included awkward bathroom issues, make-up sex, a couple musical numbers, and a lot of laughs. Here’s a quick look at Episode 6, “My First Thanksgiving With Josh!” It all begins with Rebecca boring the boba stand guys to no end, and as she prattles on about Josh’s admission from last week’s episode (remember, he’s very attracted to her), the guys suggest the possibility … Continue reading

The post Recap: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Episode 6 – My First Thanksgiving With Josh! appeared first on Channel Guide Magazine.



from Channel Guide Magazine http://ift.tt/1H5yl9U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment